26 September 2014

Mechman Alternator for EG6/DC2 B16 B18C


Got a another nice surprise from the mailman 3 days ago :)

But I got another 'surprise' when I opened the box... 

I had sent a email to mechman regarding the damage, hope they will reply soon to advise on what can be done.  The shipping of the item to my location cost almost US$100, I do hope they can send a free replacement instead of getting me to ship this back for repair..


Update: 4 Oct 14
The conclusion from MECHMAN, the damage is due to shipping.  It is up to me to claim the damage from the shipping company (SINGPOST). 

Anyway, MECHMAN is kind enough to offer to ship the replacement for the plastic piece surround the positive post.  I will try to "repair" it myself (mostly likely only involves bending back the post).

1 comment:

  1. good to have you back man. its been a long time :)

    ReplyDelete