19 January 2022

Civic EG Engine Hard Start Part 2

 Update on my hard start issue.

My "bypass of the IACV" method did not really help much.

I managed to borrow a IACV from a good friend of mine. I can start the engine now, she is still hesitant to start, some bog and stuff. Sometimes I need to throttle a bit to get her started. Once the engine starts up, it idles fine and I can switch off the engine and start her up easily again.

The last piece of item that I have not change is my ID1050X (Less than a year old, my stock injectors cracked at the nozzle, thus the change of injectors). Now I suspect that it might be leaking fuel into the cylinder causing the hard start. 

Just managed to borrow a set of stock injectors, hopefully this will solve the problem. I will most likely get the RDX 410 as replacement.

No comments:

Post a Comment